TBT : Trauma treatment and protection against mental trauma
Applications for :
- Gynecologists and midwives who work with women who experience traumatic births.
- Physiotherapists and osteopaths working with accident victims.
- Employees working with refugees.
- People working in civil protection.
- First responders in case of accidents.
- Military personnel
- Police officers
- Employees of the technical relief organization.
- Social workers
With TBT in self-administration, you can prevent the risk of traumatizing yourself.
|The benefits of self - administration|
- Using TBT…
- Protect yourself from trauma.
- Minimise the risk of burnout.
- Proactive mental health care.
- No previous experience in trauma therapy is necessary.
- Save time and money.
- TBT self-treatment quickly reduces stress levels.
|The benefits of daily practice|
- Using TBT...
- Treat trauma sufferers more effectively .
- Support people dealing with stress, tension and psychic traumas.
- A valuable addition to your daily practice.
- TBT is a technique, not a therapy.
- In the case of an acute trauma, reduce the possibility of a person being affected by a post-traumatic stress disorder developed.
TBT - Workshops
TBT - Presentation.
arrange a TBT session
arrange a TBT session via Skype